Choosing a .lu
Communicating with a .lu domain name helps promote Luxembourg on the international stage.
There are many reasons to choose a .lu for your domain name.
- identifying your organisation (company, institution, non-profit, etc.) and its activities as being from Luxembourg, regardless of whether or not they are commercial;
- signalling your ties to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg;
- targeting the domestic Luxembourg market from the position of a trusted neighbour;
- associating Luxembourg's identity with your activity beyond national borders;
- incorporating the .lu extension into a comprehensive brand protection strategy.
Image © SIP, tous droits réservés
Are you in? Then switch to .lu!
Define your .lu, in accordance with the .lu general principles
See if your .lu is available
Is your .lu available?
Register with the registrar of your choosing.
Has someone already registered your .lu?
Search for a new .lu one or contact the domain name's current owner.
WHOIS is a service to look up domain name registration data for a given zone. It includes essential information for contacting the owner of a name in case of technical or other problems.